Select Page

Does Your Design Support a Standard Work Schedule?

About 70% of the population has a design that supports working the standard work schedule, and the other 30% does not.

Here is what you need to do to find out which category you are in:

1.  Get a copy of your Human Design chart 

If you already have your Human Design chart then you can use what you already have.

If you don’t, you can get if from 

In order to get your chart you will need to know your birth date, birth time and birth place. 

It is important that you do everything you can to get your specific birth time if possible, it absolutely can make a difference.  So maybe you need to reach out to a parent, locate your birth certificate or baby book to make sure you’re starting with an accurate birth time.

2.  Look to see if your Sacral Center is RED or WHITE.

The Sacral Center is the 2nd square from the bottom in the center of your chart.

Refer to the image below to help you to identify your Sacral Center.

3.  Click the button below for the Color of your Sacral Center